Preston Redman is recognised as one of the leading law firms in Dorset specialising in providing legal services to both companies and individuals.
The firm has over 140 years of experience in advising clients locally in Bournemouth, Poole and across Dorset, as well as throughout the UK and overseas.
We have invested in great people and resources and this, combined with our wealth of experience, means that we are able to offer technical expertise to deliver the most effective legal solutions for you and your business.
Our team includes members of:
- The Law Society’s Family Law Panel
- Family Law Network Resolution
- The Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- The Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
- The Notaries Society
- Solicitors for the Elderly (SfE)
- The Property Litigation Association (PLA)
- The Criminal Law Solicitors Association (CLSA)
- The Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners (ALEP)
- The Agricultural Law Association (ALA)
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- The panel for the National Centre for Domestic Violence
We are accredited by the Law Society for Family Law Advanced, Criminal Litigation and Conveyancing Quality.
Find out more about our accreditations and memberships.
Our core values are, and remain focused on, building and maintaining strong and positive relationships with new and existing clients, and with our colleagues, and we consider our way of working to be both professional and approachable.
Preston Redman is committed to promoting equality and diversity in all of its internal and professional dealings. Please contact Kate McLaughlin (Practice Manager) if you would like a copy of our equality and diversity policy or our internal diversity report.