Jeremy is a partner at Preston Redman who deals with Company and Commercial work as well as Commercial Property and Development work.
His practice areas include:
- Advising buyers and sellers of companies in connection with share sales and assets sales.
- Advising on corporate re-organisations including mergers and demergers.
- Advising on joint venture documentation including shareholders’ agreement, articles of association, collaboration, promotion and option agreements.
- Preparing and advising on commercial contracts including terms of business for the supply of goods and services.
- Advising on the sale, purchase and finance of Commercial and Development property.
- Advising on leases of commercial property.
- Advising on commercial financing arrangements;
- Advising on corporate real estate transactions.