Jeremy is a partner at Preston Redman who is Head of the Firm’s Company and Commercial Department.
Jeremy qualified in 2009, joined the firm in 2011, and became a Partner in 2015.
Jeremy's practice areas include:
- Advising lenders on complex real estate lending transactions.
- Advising buyers and sellers of companies in connection with share sales and assets sales.
- Advising on corporate re-organisations including mergers and demergers.
- Advising on joint venture documentation including shareholders’ agreement, articles of association, collaboration, promotion and option agreements.
- Preparing and advising on commercial contracts including terms of business for the supply of goods and services.
- Advising on the sale, purchase and finance of Commercial and Development real estate in England and Wales.
- Advising on leases of commercial real estate in England and Wales.
- Advising on corporate real estate transactions.
The transaction value of Jeremy’s work varies from approximately £1million to £30million. The percentage of Jeremy’s time spent on each work type varies from year to year depending on a number of factors including client requirements and market conditions.