We consider our people to be the key to our success.
We look for people with enthusiasm, innovation and loyalty to help our business grow.
We offer an enviable town centre location, a friendly working environment and a competitive salary with incremental holiday and benefits.
Current Job Opportunities at Preston Redman
Trainee Accounts Assistant
Bournemouth centre firm of solicitors, established 1876, require a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Smart committed enthusiastic person. Working as a junior member of the Accounts Department you will help provide a full range of administrative tasks:
- Preparing and delivering the firm’s banking
- Taking telephone calls from clients to include taking card payments
- Prepare and distribute cheques and bills internally
- Deal with day to day accounts queries providing information and printouts as required
- Check, scan and file copies for Money Laundering identification
- Preparing printouts for archiving
- 36.25 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to priories
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Educated to GCSE level with a minimum of C/4 in Mathematics and English
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- You will be encouraged to work and study towards the ILFM diploma.
- 22 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Full training
- Good career prospects
If you think you may be suitable for this role please apply with covering letter and CV.
We are always interested in talking to lawyers with expertise in our specialist areas, for all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of race, religion, disability, age, ethnic background or sexual orientation. All applications are considered on merit only and the applicant’s suitability to meet the requirements of the role.