Adrian is a Partner at Preston Redman who is Head of the Firm’s Residential & Commercial Property Department.
Adrian qualified as a Solicitor in 2004 (having completed a Law degree and the Legal Practice Course) and was promoted to Partner in 2008 having trained with the firm. Adrian is the firm’s Managing Partner and Compliance Officer for Legal Practice.
Adrian undertakes a traditionally broad land law practice including:
- Advising on residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Advising on residential and commercial developments and site acquisition
- Advising on residential and commercial financing and security arrangements
- Advising on and drafting residential and commercial leases and lease schemes
- Advising on residential and commercial landlord and tenant matters
- Advising on leasehold reform (enfranchisement and lease extension) and the right to manage
- Advising on property disputes and associated litigation including covenant/easement issues, boundary disputes, rights of way, adverse possession and professional negligence
Adrian is also qualified as a Notary Public and is able to deal with the preparation and execution of legal documents for use abroad and attesting the authenticity of deeds and writings. (Adrian's notarial work is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury and not by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.)
Adrian is an Expedition Assessor for the Duke of Edinburgh's Award and a Trustee of Poole Hospital Cancer Treatment Trust.